Accident At Work
If you have had an accident at work in the last 3 years our specialist Accidents advisers may be able to help you.
Whether you work on a building site, in a factory or in an office, your employer has a legal duty to minimise the risk of a workplace accident, taking into account the job being carried out and the equipment/tools used. In order to avoid accidents they must carry out adequate risk assessments, put in place suitable safety measures, provide suitable equipment and provide adequate training. They must ensure that your place of work is safe for you.
- We have successfully handled claims involving
- Injuries caused by lifting or manual handling
- Slips or tips caused by dangerous surfaces
- Falls from ladders or scaffolding
- Injuries caused by dangerous machinery
- Exposure to dangerous or poisonous substances
- Injuries caused by the negligence of a fellow employee
- Injuries caused by repetitive work
If we believe you have a viable claim we will pursue your case. We will also provide assistance to help you obtain adequate rehabilitation for your injuries and advice on benefits during your recovery if you have had to be away from work by reason of your injuries.
Please click on the buttons below to email an enquiry or call us for a confidential consultation without worrying about legal costs.
Please see the sub-menu to view the other legal services we provide. We bring a personal yet commercially minded approach to your problem.