Motorbike Accident Solicitors Dublin
Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable road users of all. Where the driver of a car or other vehicle is protected by seat belts, airbags, etc., a motorcyclist has no protection other than a helmet. A motorcyclist can also suffer aggravated injuries in the event of a crash due to being thrown from their bike, or being dragged by the other vehicle.
Injuries sustained in motorbike accidents are therefore usually serious, and if a claim arises, a careful choice of solicitors to handle that claim is necessary. Regan Solicitors are among the top Motorbike Accident Solicitors Dublin, guaranteeing you professional service and utmost attention at all times.
Why Choose Regan Solicitors as your motorbike accident solicitors Dublin?
- We promise a speedy response when you first contact us. In most cases, you will speak that very day to a solicitor who can handle your claim.
- Your initial consultation is FREE of charge and is held on a no-obligation basis.
- If you decide to proceed with a claim, we will advise on the best way forward, and give a realistic estimate of the likely outcome.
- Your Motorbike Accident Solicitor Dublin will use their years of experience and expertise to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
- We are dedicated to expediting all Dublin motorbike accident claims as quickly as possible.
- We offer a range of finance options for our legal advice and services, tailored to meet your own personal circumstances. We can discuss these when you first contact us, or at a later stage of the claims process.
Who can your Motorbike Accident Solicitors Dublin help you claim against?
The majority of motorbike accidents in Dublin also involve another vehicle. In such cases, your claim will be brought against the driver of that other vehicle, if it can be shown that they were mostly or wholly at fault for the collision.
However, liability can also arise if an injury results from poor road surfaces or other hazardous conditions in circumstances where motorcyclists are owed a duty of care. In such cases, your motorbike accident solicitors in Dublin can help you bring a claim against the local authority, other property owners, or contractors carrying out roadworks or similar.
In all cases where we act as Motorbike Accident Solicitors Dublin, we advise on who the claim should be properly brought against, and any specifics likely to become relevant to that party.
What can your Motorbike Solicitors Dublin help you claim for?
In motorbike accidents claims, as with all personal injuries claims, damages can be split into two categories – general damages and special damages.
General damages are essentially the compensation awarded for the pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and loss of opportunity caused by the injury sustained in the accident itself. The Book of Quantum is normally used in determining the level of compensation due.
Special damages can also be awarded for any specific financial loss arising from the accident. Examples include repair or replacement costs of the motorbike involved, medical bills and ongoing treatments, loss of earnings if you are out of work due to the accident, etc.
Appoint Regan Solicitors as your Motorbike Solicitors Dublin
If you are seeking Motorbike Accident Solicitors Dublin, remember that we at Regan Solicitors can talk you through your claim and discuss all relevant issues and how they may affect your claim.