Commercial Property Disputes
We have a strong background in handling commercial property disputes. We seek at all stages to avoid or mitigate such disputes as they can delay and even derail a project.
We also realise that taking a dispute to court can be costly for all parties involved. As such we always favour exhausting all dispute resolution options available; in our experience claims can normally be settled using this method.
Our solicitors have substantial experience in all types of property disputes including:
- All aspects of enforcement including rent recovery, service charge arrears, injunctive relief, enforcement and nuisance covenants, possession and forfeiture
- Dilapidation claims
- Commercial landlord and tenant including Lease renewal applications and rent reviews
- Boundary disputes
- Restrictive covenants
- Co-ownership disputes
- Rights of way and easements
- Commercial and residential possession claims
- The construction industry is notorious for the volume and complexity of the disputes it produces and the high cost involved in resolving them.
- Wherever possible the best course is for clients to try to avoid becoming involved in disputes. However and unfortunately, this is not always possible and in such cases it is essential for those involved to have access to experienced and specialist advisors if they are to have the best chance of success and to avoid wasting large amounts of costs and management time.
- Regan’s Construction Litigation Department provides just such advice to a wide variety of clients. Our client base spans the whole of the industry from major companies, who are household names, to the individual private builder.
- We have considerable experience of adjudication, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Whether the dispute relates to a contract under the RIAI contracts or other standard form or is under a bespoke form of contract or indeed is one where the form of contract is in doubt, with the benefit of our experience in this field, we are able to give clients speedy and positive advice to enable them to resolve disputes in the most cost effective and advantageous way.
Please see the sub-menu to view our legal departments for property.