Corporate & Commercial Law
Regan’s Corporate & Commercial Department offers our clients a fast and responsive service and we exercise sound commercial judgment combined with the ability to find innovative legal solutions. The firm deals with a wide range of business law clients at various stages of the business cycle, such as business start-ups and individual entrepreneurs, SMEs and larger companies. In all cases, we have the ability to assimilate information quickly, determine key issues and advise clients fully as to the legal position and implications. Our trademark is the strength of our lawyers who always develop a long lasting tangible relationship with our clients, to the point where we advise on pro-active options and a course of actions with your best interests in focus.
- Sale and purchase of companies, businesses and assets
- Corporate reorganisations and insolvency
- Secured lending and corporate finance advice
- Shareholders agreements
- Corporate governance advice
- Formation of companies, partnerships and LLPs
- Partnership and LLP advice
- Joint Venture and other commercial agreements
- Standard Terms & Conditions of trading
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- Intellectual property and IT advice
Where necessary, we can also advise on other areas, such as property, employment law and litigation that are an inextricable part of all transactions. We integrate these advises in a seamless manner without the need to introduce further layers of Department heads and associates saving time and cost in the overall process.
Please see the sub-menu to view our other legal departments for business.