Regan’s have acted for major Food manufacturers and suppliers in the agri-food sector and combines its knowledge and to a vast array of indigenous and privately owned entities and individuals. We have advised on the following areas of food law:
- Regulatory advice on investigations by regulatory bodies, product claims, advertising
- Product liability and recall
- Advertising, comparative advertising and endorsement agreements.
- Commercial agreements including outsourcing, supply, manufacturing and packaging arrangements.
- EU and competition law (including merger control)
- Grant arrangements
- Intellectual Property including trade mark portfolio management, exploitation of IP and enforcement of IP rights
- Mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings (equity and debt)
- Packaging and labeling
Please see the sub-menu to view our other legal departments for business.