Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin
Buying or selling a house or other property is among the biggest decisions you will ever make, and can be a stressful time. There is a detailed process that must be followed, and several legal obligations that must be fulfilled. The Regan Solicitors team of Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin is here to make that process straightforward and worry-free for you, just as we have done for many others over the course of decades.
We will provide support and advice at every step of the process, and we will make sure that the deal is concluded properly and efficiently, whether you are the buyer or the seller.
If choosing us as your Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin when buying a property:
We advise that you speak to us before placing a deposit and/or entering into any contract or other agreement. We will advise on the formalities of the process you are about to embark upon, and also on issues such as Stamp Duty, title deeds, and more.
We will then guide you through all stages of the purchase, including:
- Helping you comply with all your financial institution’s conditions regarding drawdown of your mortgage.
- Having the property professionally surveyed.
- Performing all relevant checks and searches regarding title deeds, etc.
- Final signing of contracts and transfer of ownership.
If choosing us as your Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin when selling a property:
We advise that you speak to us either before or as soon as your property is placed on the market. By properly preparing in advance for the road ahead, we can ensure that the sale goes through more smoothly and efficiently when a buyer is found.
To help us do this, we will ask you for a number of details and documents, including:
- Title deeds to your property.
- Your PPS number, and details of marital and tax status.
- Receipts for payment of Local Property Tax and other similar charges.
- Copies of grant of planning permission for any renovations or extensions you may have had carried out.
Once we have all information we need, you can trust us to deal quickly and professionally with the legal team and/or financial institution working on the other side of the sale. We will ensure that the transaction goes through as quickly and smoothly as possible – delivering a better result for all involved.
Reasons to choose Regan Solicitors as your Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin
- We have decades of experience in all aspects of conveyancing in Dublin and across Ireland, and we guarantee to bring all our expertise gained to you.
- We deliver a professional yet personal service, tailor-made to meet your needs.
- We promise a speedy and expert response to your initial contact and all follow-up queries.
- Our culture of giving realistic advice at all times, and getting things done properly and quickly.
- Our commitment to developing a mutually beneficial working relationship with you, and to best representing your interests at all times.
If seeking Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin, contact us at Regan Solictors. We look forward to talking to you.